10 destinations you probably didn’t know were hidden in Indonesia…
1. Tangkoko National Rainforest, Sulawesi – home to the Black Crested Macaques
My ONLY surviving shot up close with these odd creatures. We walked up and joined these Black Crested Macaques in their element and they were barely even phased. Tame and friendly creatures they might have gotten a little too comfortable around us… We got quite a "show" ??? These Monkeys can only be found here at Tangkoko National Rainforest and one other nearby island.
2. Piaynemo, Raja Ampat
3. The Hill of Love, Sulawesi
4. Ambon Island, Maluku
5. Saparua Island, Maluku – (the Spice Islands)
6. Vertical Coral Walls in Bunaken National Park, Sulawesi
7. Halong Bay Lookalike – near pencil rock in Raja Ampat
8. Doom Island – Raja Ampat’s original capital city
9. Palu, Sulawesi
10. Waruga Stone, Sulawesi
What hidden treasures have you found in Indonesia?